Thursday, June 28, 2012

Mint Condition




Shirt: Forever 21 | Skirt: c/o Flourish Boutique | Shoes: (similar here) | Necklace: Forever 21 | Earrings: Forever 21

This heat is truly unbarable. When I was sixteen and a size 0, I didn't have to worry about wearing something that covered me tastefully. But as I mature, I'm no longer interested in wearing the shortest of shorts and the tightest of tank tops. So how do I stay cool?
This skirt from Flourish Boutique is perfect. It's lightweight and breathable, but also keeps me covered. Paired with a lightweight, almost see through (also breathable) top, it makes the perfect hot summer outfit. 

Be sure to check out Will Sullivan Photography!

1 comment:

  1. Because the admin of this web site is working, no hesitation very soon it will be famous, due to its quality
    contents.

    Here is my blog - graduate certificate programs online

    ReplyDelete